Monday, May 23, 2011

Love You

You my dear sweet heart.I just wanted say that "Love" is feeling.The word 'Love' signifies an emotion.Which is above all physical barriers.It is a passion which is beyond all barriers whether of time,age or beauty.Love is an ideal for purely spiritual bond.True love is not the union of bodies but that of minds.It is an understanding between the two lovers.Love knows no obstacle and does not change with changing situations.It is ever constant even in worst conditions.True love is not based upon physical charm or beauty.It is an external passion.Whenever I think of U,it gives the most wonderful feeling inside.I belive in Love at first sight,because I had it once and that too with U....... ..and I never want to loose you ....
Phani mounica...
                                                                 Your's
                                                                  Ravi

No comments:

Post a Comment